Saturday, December 3, 2011

OK, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD MORE THAN ONE PHOTO AT A TIME

It said it downloaded all of the photos but is only showing one so I'm still learning......Hopefully, here are the other photos.....

This is our entry way table and the camera and lighting gave it a soft warm glow.  I really like this look.  Below is a close up view. I tried to move it up but it won't move.....grrr.....



Above is the breakfast nook table where I usually put all the dishes to be served for the meal since our dining room table is small and really just has room for the place settings.  
Livingroom Mantel

close up of entry table

Entry way with door to laundry room having the scarecrow on it.
These last two are of Fall decorations I put at the base of the fireplace.  Sometimes I put the birdhouses on the mantel but when I put the glass candlesticks up this year, I liked a cleaner mantel area.



I really don't have a very good home interior decorating gene in me but I try to copy things I see on the web and do a little here and there.  Now furniture and window decor, I absolutely have NO CLUE what goes together and looks great.  I know what I enjoy seeing but making it happen is like learning a whole new language......very hard for me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment