Saturday, December 3, 2011

FALL DECORATING


I've been experimenting with tables capes and have drawn a lot of great inspiration from another blog......http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/p/tablescape-inspiration.html. I don't have a large dining room or dining room table but for the first time in years, we have a house that has a breakfast eating area and a small formal dining room. I like the idea of eating at the dining room table. We use the breakfast nook for just that, breakfast and an occasional project or working on budget papers, etc. I have always liked decorating for the seasons so I've been playing around a bit. Here are a few photos of things I've tried. I've never tried to upload a lot of photos at one time so please be patient as I learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment