Thursday, January 22, 2009

Second dog obedience class

Well, it was an interesting night. Bailey and Dad arrived late to class due to an appointment running late but once there, Bailey really only wanted to visit all the other dogs. She was rather high strung and oh so excited to see everyone. Too excited to pay much attention. DH and I enjoyed watching our son, Ben, take her through the lesson. He found it was a little daunting and sometimes not as easy as it looked. Bailey did go across the bridge once we got her to climb the stairs to the bridge. Until the instructor took her collar and leash and kind of tugged her up the first step, she wasn't budging again, but then she took off. We have our homework for this week and hopefully the weather won't be so freezing cold that we can manage to do some of it.

I did finally get my sewing machine working but I'm not 100% convinced it is finally not going to give me lots of trouble. Cross your fingers for me though. I have tons and tons of sewing projects I've not had time to get to and would enjoy getting done.

I won't get that much accomplished in the stitching or sewing dept this weekend as I'm working but that isn't all that unusual for me. I'm just going to have to squeeze it in somehow.

More later

1 comment:

  1. You are busy, busy gal! Glad the puppy is doing okay and acting just as puppies do! We finally got our little kitty learned to use the kitty window this week...what a task! LOL

    ReplyDelete