Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We are on the pump now!

This week has been an interesting one. Monday, my DH started on his insulin pump and immediately his blood sugars dropped drastically! We had to worry that he was getting too low fir the first time in years! We are still learning our way around it and tomorrow brings our first change of the "pod". Hopefully we will do OK on that.

We go to the third court hearing on the carjacking at the end of this month. It will be good to get this whole mess over with but I'm still hoping the kids that did this to DH will not just get a slap on the wrist and get some severe punishment that they richly deserve!

I've not had time to stitch at all. I've managed to read just a little. There is one movie I want to see.......The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm a hopeless romatic.

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment