Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy, busy week!

We moved the blood gas lab where I work and that was no easy fete with interfaced instruments in two operating rooms, the specialized care center lab and trauma unit. But we managed to do it and survive. We are crammed in like sardines in our new work space but it is what it is.

I managed to stitch a little since my last post. I'm making more progress on my hero's project. I was able to locate the family the project will go to when done and framed. I'm trying to find more time to stitch each week.

DH and I went to Lowe's last week and got a bunch of flowers for the yard. We got most of them out in the flower beds. There are 4 more to plant but they were purchased as "distressed" flowers so they are recovering from abuse in our garage. Shade plants do not do well in the Augusta, GA Summer Sun!!!!!!! We had to put up more temporary fencing to keep the dog from digging up what we planted but she will eventually outgrow that habit. While working in
the yard, a gorgeous butterfly came to visit our
yard. We managed to get a photo of her.




Ben is trying to sell his scooter to help pay for his tuition and fees at college this term. He won the scooter in a contest and can't really ride it around here. We are hoping he gets a good price for it on ebay. Know anyone who wants a scooter?














Not a lot going on besides that. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment