Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog


I thought I would try to start a blog and maybe manage to update it periodically with interesting information and maybe some photos of my progress on certain projects.

Tomorrow starts our dog obedience classes with our new puppy, Bailey. Our previous furbaby was our beloved Kodo who we had loved and cherished for 12 years. She left us in June and our home just wasn't the same without a furry friend there so we adopted Bailey. Bailey is our first purebred dog and she is an AKC registered golden retriever. She sure lives up to the characteristics of her breed. She loves to play and loves the water. Currently she loves to dig up every bulb I ever planted last Spring after we moved into our new home! Of course our first lesson would come outside on one of the coldest nights expected to break record low temps! Oh well......at least Bailey has a fur coat to keep her warm!

I'm also working on finishing some unfinished cross stitch projects. I have a couple of pieces that are long overdue and a couple of not so old ones that still need to be finished. I'll try to post photos of those projects later.

Hope you will come back and visit often.
Til then,
May God bless you and keep you safe and warm.
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see ya in the blog world! Cute puppy gal! Can't wait to see progress on projects! Huggers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete